Date: 03 July 2020
Updated 03 July 2020
It’s important to SAHCS to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer. Your business is yours as is your privacy, which is why it’s important to you…and to us. We protect the information you share with us and to protect your privacy, SAHCS follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection:
• We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
• We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
NOTICE: There will be times where we will ask you for information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order e-mail newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
• To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• To help you quickly find software, services or information.
• To help us create content most relevant to you.
• To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from SAHCS
CONSENT: If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.sahcs-learn.co.za. However, you will not be able to access areas that require registration. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding SAHCS products, programs, events, or services by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from SAHCS. Occasionally, we might allow other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
ACCESS: We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. Once you register, you won’t need to do it again. You may review and update this information at any time at the Visitor Centre. From here, you can:
• View and edit personal information you have already given us.
• Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
• Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products.
SECURITY: Wherever you go on www.sahcs-learn.co.za, your information stays with you. We’ve taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. Our precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilising a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. SAHCS strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in South Africa or any other country where SAHCS, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password. We advise that you share these with others.
NOTICE TO PARENTS: We want to help you guard your children’s’ privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of the internet and their Personal Information. The SAHCS site does not publish content that is targeted at children. However, if you are concerned about your children providing SAHCS with any personal information without your consent, SAHCS we encourage you to block the SAHCS website from your child’s internet devices.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION: When you buy and install a new product, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your product registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit the Profile Centre, click on Update Profile, and edit any of the Personal Information in your profile. If you haven’t already created a Registration ID, we will ask you to do so. This ensures that only you can access your information.
CUSTOMER PROFILES: As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile. When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, and send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours and is your passport to travel across www.sahcs-learn.co.za, allowing you to download free software, order free newsletters, and visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. Even if you switch computers, you won’t have to reregister – just use your Registration ID to identify yourself. SAHCS will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SAHCS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SAHCS and its family of websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SAHCS, its websites, or the public. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information: Notice of Infringement – Claim 1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorised to act on behalf of the owner); 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; 3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work]; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number; 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorised by the copyright agent; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
AFFILIATE LINKS: As of November 2017, www.sahcs-learn.co.za does not have any affiliate links on our website. You, the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission “IF” you purchase a product on the other end. This is a legitimate way to monetise and pay for the operation of websites. In addition, www.sahcs-learn.co.za fully disclose that hyperlinks on this site are in most cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide longer links for functionality and tracking purposes. www.sahcs-learn.co.za have nothing to hide and are proud of any relationships with respected vendors, products and services found on this site. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of websites. Furthermore, www.sahcs-learn.co.za do not receive physical products or cash directly in exchange for any reviews or posts you find on this site. No one has paid us to do reviews or posts.
Earnings, Performance and Testimonials Disclaimer: The information contained in www.sahcs-learn.co.za is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.sahcs-learn.co.za and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to www.sahcs-learn.co.za or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on www.sahcs-learn.co.za for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za. Through www.sahcs-learn.co.za you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.sahcs-learn.co.za. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep www.sahcs-learn.co.za up and running smoothly. However, www.sahcs-learn.co.za takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, www.sahcs-learn.co.za being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Performance of users depends on each individual user and cannot be promised. The same can be said for earning money using the ideas and techniques found on our website.
www.sahcs-learn.co.za shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this training material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought. www.sahcs-learn.co.za does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to on www.sahcs-learn.co.za. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
ONLINE SALES DISCLAIMER: The following is the terms of the agreement between SAHCS and the buyer of goods or services through the SAHCS site. If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to purchase anything, so please review these terms carefully:
1) INTRODUCTION: Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract (“Contract”) with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the site. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between the Company and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good or service shall be deemed acceptance of this contract.
2) SETUP AND PAYMENT: Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honoured by the Buyer’s credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Buyer shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer’s password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Company within 24 hours of any breach of this Contract or unauthorised use of the password. Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorised use of Buyer’s password.
3) COPYRIGHT: The content, organisation, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
4) EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION: Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Company may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
5) RIGHT TO REFUSE: Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
6) INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a Buyer’s violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
7) NON-TRANSFERABLE: Buyer’s right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Buyer’s credit card company.
8) DISCLAIMER: THE SERVICE, CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY, FOR ANY REASON, AND BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE PARTICULAR ITEMS PURCHASED. COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND BUYER. THIS SITE AND GOODS AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE STATUTES MAY APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9) REFUND POLICY: If a product purchased is defective or not to Buyer’s satisfaction, Buyer can return the product in its original condition within 10 days of receipt, to the following address: C3, Sunset Place, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, South Africa, 4420. In such event, Company shall provide Buyer a credit for other purchases from the Site (less shipping and handling charges incurred). This Section 9 sets forth Buyer’s sole and exclusive right to refund.
10) USE OF INFORMATION: Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorises Company, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer’s use of the Site and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
11) GOVERNING LAW: This Contract shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in C3, Sunset Place, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, South Africa, 4420 South Africa and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of C3, Sunset Place, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, South Africa, 4420 South Africa (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of Buyer with respect to the Site must be instituted within 30 days after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
12) LITIGATION: All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in C3, Sunset Place, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, South Africa, 4420 South Africa and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
13) ACKNOWLEDGMENT: This Agreement represents the entire understanding between you and us regarding your relationship to Online and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
IF YOU CONTINUE BROWSING www.sahcs-learn.co.za OR YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM www.sahcs-learn.co.za, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS ONLINE AGREEMENT.
Testimonials, disclosure, unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results. Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated. Business and learning in general involves risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your results may vary. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not invest in any products or services that may or may not have the potential to educate you on how to improve your personal performance.
INTEREST BASED ADS: We may partake with our marketing partners in a variety of behavioural-based adverts with the purpose of serving you adverts that are personal in nature, based on your interests or preferences.
Adwords (Google) – We may partake in adwords campaigns which is a personalised ad service by google. To opt out, please visit: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
For any information on googles advertising or cookie policies, please visit: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
Facebook advertising: We may participate in Facebook’s custom audience programme which enables us to display personalised adverts to people who are on our email database. You may opt out of this service by sending Facebook an email, requesting to be taken off all of our Facebook custom audience adverts.
Ts and Cs
This agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in www.sahcs-learn.co.za, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za by User. By using SAHCS (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use www.sahcs-learn.co.za is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
The User is responsible for all use of their own Account (under any user name or password) and for ensuring that all use of the User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any. • SAHCS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Changed Terms: SAHCS shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the User’s use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use.
Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.sahcs-learn.co.za, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za by the User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such changes, modifications or additions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: Through its web property, SAHCS provides Users with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
EQUIPMENT: The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.sahcs-learn.co.za and all charges related thereto. User Conduct • User shall use www.sahcs-learn.co.za for lawful purposes only. Users shall not post or transmit through www.sahcs-learn.co.za any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without our express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
Any conduct by a User that in SAHCS ‘s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying www.sahcs-learn.co.za will not be permitted. User shall not use www.sahcs-learn.co.za to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other online information services competitive with SAHCS . • www.sahcs-learn.co.za contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of www.sahcs-learn.co.za are copyrighted as a collective work under South Africa copyright laws.
SAHCS owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of SAHCS and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Users shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on www.sahcs-learn.co.za any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
By submitting material to any public area of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, The User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted SAHCS the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants SAHCS the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on www.sahcs-learn.co.za by User.
USE OF SERVICES: The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable the User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”).
The User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, they will not:
• Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Prevent other Users from using the site.
• Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
SAHCS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate User access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, SAHCS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorised spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect ours.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY: If any of the Services require Users to open an account, each User must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by SAHCS or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE: Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work us and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
SAHCS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SAHCS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SAHCS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SAHCS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME. NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IN NO EVENT SHALL SAHCS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO SAHCS OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
We do not claim ownership of the materials Users provide to SAHCS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting SAHCS, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all SAHCS Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
• USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF www.sahcs-learn.co.za IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER SAHCS, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT www.sahcs-learn.co.za WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF www.sahcs-learn.co.za, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH www.sahcs-learn.co.za. • www.sahcs-learn.co.za IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. • THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SAHCS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
• IN NO EVENT WILL SAHCS, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING www.sahcs-learn.co.za OR THE SAHCS SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE www.sahcs-learn.co.za. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE. • IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, SAHCS, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR INAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN www.sahcs-learn.co.za, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. • PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. SAHCS, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, SAHCS, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION. • FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE SAHCS’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF SAHCS AND SAHCS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. SAHCS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. SAHCS IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY SAHCS OF THE SITE.
SAHCS is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, SAHCS has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SAHCS. Neither SAHCS nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through www.sahcs-learn.co.za represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with SAHCS. SAHCS neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on www.sahcs-learn.co.za by anyone other than authorized SAHCS employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will SAHCS be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through www.sahcs-learn.co.za. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through SAHCS. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY SAHCS OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN SAHCS’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO SAHCS. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO SAHCS OR ANYONE AT SAHCS. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SAHCS MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Monitoring SAHCS shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of www.sahcs-learn.co.za, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by SAHCS and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. SAHCS shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on www.sahcs-learn.co.za. Without limiting the foregoing, SAHCS shall have the right to remove any material that SAHCS, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. Indemnification User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SAHCS, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of SAHCS by User or User’s Account. Termination Either SAHCS or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, SAHCS shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which SAHCS, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement. Miscellaneous This Agreement and any operating rules for www.sahcs-learn.co.za established by SAHCS constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the C3, Sunset Place, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, South Africa, 4420 South Africa, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. COPYRIGHT NOTICE SAHCS its logos are trademarks of SAHCS Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on SAHCS are the property of their respective owners. TRADEMARKS The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. External Links Policy www.sahcs-learn.co.za links to other, external websites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our programs. While many sites provide very useful information, www.sahcs-learn.co.za only links to those sites which provide the most useful content. These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind.
Generally, external websites do not meet the purposes of www.sahcs-learn.co.za if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following: 1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates. 2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons. 3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages. 4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct. 5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products. 6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs. 7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials. 8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons. 9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling. 10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services. 11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another. 12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws. 13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government. This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to websites outside www.sahcs-learn.co.za The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from www.sahcs-learn.co.za web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request. Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines: Is the content relevant? Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on www.sahcs-learn.co.za? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided? Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities? www.sahcs-learn.co.za reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.